Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Accenture
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Any Graduation and are eligible for the position of Packaged App Development Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Accenture is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, our company collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Job Details for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Packaged App Development Associate
- Qualification:- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc.
- Batch:- 2022 & 2023
- Job Location:- Various
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Salary:- Best in the industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world work. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Skills Required for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts based on business requirement
Also, the below-mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, and Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, and customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge of J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 years of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
o Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
o Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without the need to obtain a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE