Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Adani Group
Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||We Are Searching For a Dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT To Join Our Capable Team In The Group IT. The Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT Will Be Responsible For Completing All Tasks Assigned By The Supervisor, Assisting Other Engineers With Projects, Conducting Research, And Writing Reports. You Should Be Able To Follow Instructions, But Also Take Initiative And Come Up With Original Ideas|
|Work Location||Ahmedabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited (previously Adani Exports Limited).
Gautam Adani is the chairman. The Group’s diverse businesses include energy, resources, logistics, agribusiness, real estate, financial services, defense, and aerospace. The group has annual revenue of over $13 billion with operations at 70 locations in 50 countries.
Job Details for Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Ahmedabad
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- We Are Searching For a Dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT To Join Our Capable Team In The Group IT. The Graduate Engineer Trainee – Group IT Will Be Responsible For Completing All Tasks Assigned By The Supervisor, Assisting Other Engineers With Projects, Conducting Research, And Writing Reports. You Should Be Able To Follow Instructions, But Also Take Initiative And Come Up With Original Ideas.
- To Be Successful As A Graduate Engineer Trainee – in Group IT, You Should Have A Growth Mindset And A Commitment To Lifelong Learning. Outstanding Candidates Should Be Highly Observant, Willing To Assist Wherever Possible, And Eager To Readily Engage With Engineers Outside Of Their Area Of Specialization
Job Responsibilities for Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023
- Understanding Project Requirements And Completing All Duties Assigned By The Supervisor.
- Shadowing Graduate Engineer Engineer Staff Members, Asking Questions, And Assisting Wherever Possible.
- Raising Concerns And Making Suggestions For Improvement Where Appropriate.
- Conducting Research And Traveling To Sites.
- Observing Health And Safety Regulations At All Times.
- Participating In Meetings And Attending Workshops And Other Training Initiatives.
- Analyzing Data And Writing Reports According To Specifications.
- Taking Notes And Sharing Your Findings With Your Supervisor And Other Relevant Stakeholders.
- Establishing Professional Relationships With Staff.
- Maintaining A High Degree Of Professionalism And Diligence.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE