AMD Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: AMD
AMD Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MS or Ph.D.
and are eligible for the Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||AMD Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||AMD Hyderabad is looking for an intern to work on projects related to EDA tool development, with a focus on projects relating to optimization and SW development at scale. We are looking for self-motivated students with a strong background in the fundamentals of VLSI design, software development, and machine learning|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
For more than 50 years AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies. AMD employees are focused on building leadership high-performance and adaptive products that push the boundaries of what is possible. Billions of people, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research institutions around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play.
Job Details for AMD Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MS or PhD
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Salary: As Per Company Norms
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For AMD Internship Drive 2023
AMD Hyderabad is looking for an intern to work on projects related to EDA tool development, with a focus on projects relating to optimization and SW development at scale.
We are looking for self-motivated students with a strong background in the fundamentals of VLSI design, software development, and machine learning. Students will get an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in an industrial environment with experienced mentors.
Currently a final year B.Tech or M.Tech/M.S/Ph.D student at a reputed university or engineering college with a GPA of at least 8/10.
Good fundamentals in C++ software development, VLSI design
Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures.
Excellent communication skills
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
RTL Synthesis, datapath or high-level synthesis, technology mapping
Placement and/or routing algorithms
Static timing analysis
FPGAs and the FPGA software tool chain
Verilog or VHDL
Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
Machine learning, data analysis, pattern matching
Apply now: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE