Company Name: Amdocs
Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Technology Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Automating multiple parts of the infrastructure, Environment management, and deployment systems strives to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams to work smarter and faster • Collaborating with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools|
|Work Location||PUNE – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We help those who build the future to make it amazing. In an era where new technologies are born every minute, and the demand for meaningful digital experiences has never been so intense, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to transform their boldest ideas into reality, and make billions of people feel like VIPs.
Our 27,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate our customers’ migration to the cloud, differentiate in the 5G era, digitalize and automate their operations, and provide end-users with next-generation communication and media experiences that make the world says wow.
Job Details for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Technology Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience:- Freshers
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
- Automating multiple parts of the infrastructure, Environment management, and deployment systems strives to improve
- and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams to work smarter and faster
- • Collaborating with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools
- • Working with IT and development, testing, and other stakeholders in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding a holistic view of their working environments
- • Supporting engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs
- • Provide professional support for the developed automation, respond to incidents in an effort to avoid system outages or restore availability to meet SLAs
- • Lead the integration between the product infrastructure system and none Amdocs infrastructure system
- • Design and develop infrastructure interfaces, Scripting shell/python/groovy.
- • Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, expected to deliver innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production
- • Plan, design, program and implement new technology in accounts/products life cycle
- • Participate in the planning, design, and implementation efforts.
- Process improvements and continues automation.
Skills Required For Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
- Docker, Open shift/Kubernetes, and Helm charts
- • Pipelines using open shift framework with integration with Jenkins
- • Configuration management and automation tools like Ansible/puppet
- • Continuous-integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins
- • Cloud deployment, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC)
- • Continuous integration and continuous delivery systems.
- • Source configuration management with Git/Bitbucket/Perforce
- • Build, release, deploy, and monitoring of cloud-based scalable and distributed systems.
- • Monitoring tools and concepts
- • Build processes, best practices, and tools such as Maven
- • REST Services and Service Oriented Systems
- • Scripting languages including Python, groovy, Perl, and shell (bash, ksh, csh)
- • HBase, Hadoop, influxDB, couchbase – install, upgrade, deploy self-service system would be an advantage
- • Linux administration skills with an emphasis on high-availability stack configurations
- • Load balancing, distributed systems, software, and network security
Interview Process for Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2023
- Written Test
- Technical Test
- HR Round
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE