Apprenticeship Program By Cisco
Apprenticeship Program By Cisco:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA to be eligible for the position of Technical Graduate Apprentice. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
Company Name:- Cisco
|Job Title||Apprenticeship Program By Cisco|
|Description||Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not be limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services, and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes, and technologies for emerging markets.
Job Details for Apprenticeship Program By Cisco
- Job role:- Technical Graduate Apprentice
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Apprenticeship Program By Cisco
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry-relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not be limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code; documented business requirements, and collaborated on solution design, execution, and business testing.
Skills Required for Apprenticeship Program By Cisco
- Must have completed a bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 and obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology, and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE