Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name:- Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2023:- The Company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Early Career Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Our traineeship duration is 6 months and will provide you with the opportunity to participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results|
|Work Location||Karnatka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. As of December 2018, Baker Hughes is 50.4% owned by General Electric Company and 49.6% publicly traded.
It operates in more than 120 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. Baker Hughes, a GE Company has its headquarters in the legacy BHI headquarters in Houston, Texas.
Job Details for Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Early Career Trainee
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Karnataka
- Experience Needed:– 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2023
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
Our traineeship duration is 6 months and will provide you with the opportunity to participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a mentor and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience. Any additional help required would be provided to scale up
As an early career trainee, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillsets
• Completing internal projects by delivering tasks assigned to you by your AL
• Build the right technical solutions using your expertise, and enhance your skills on the job.
• Understand business improvements & deliver required outcomes in collaboration with your DT and business teams.
• Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders.
• Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Skills Required For Baker Hughes Recruitment Drive 2023
- To be successful in this traineeship you will:
• Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in India
• Graduated from your bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Digital and interaction Design, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic and telecommunication Engineering, Management Engineering, or in courses related to Software Engineering, Data science (Machine Learning and Deep Learning), IoT, Cyber Security, BlockChain, etc.
• Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
• Be inquisitive and have a passion for learning by doing
• Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE