Company Name: Bentley Systems
Bentley is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech who are eligible for the position of Associate Software Quality Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery Software Development process. Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests. Working in a dynamic DevOps-oriented software development environment. Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is an infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities.
Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading professional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
Job Details for Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Associate Software Quality Analyst
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Job Location:- Pune
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery Software Development process.
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in a dynamic DevOps-oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities
Skills Required For Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, NET/C#, and Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Test Complete, and WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in consumption of Cloud Services and REST interfaces.
- Working in Microsoft Azure or consuming Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps processes.
- Should be able to learn a wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas
How To Apply for Bentley Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE