Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2022 | Apprentices | 119 Posts | Diploma/ B.Tech | Hyderabad | Last Date: 30th November 2022
Company: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2022 : Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. Its coming into being reflects the visionary wisdom of the Nation to achieve self-reliance in the technological domain.
Nurtured by a pool of talented engineers drawn from DRDO and aerospace industries, BDL began its journey by producing the 1st Generation Anti Tank Guided Missile-the SS11B1.
This product was a culmination of a Licence Agreement the Government of India entered into with Aerospatiale, French Republic. BDL has three manufacturing units, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, T.S., Bhanur, Medak district, T.S. and Visakhapatnam, A.P. Two New Units are planned at Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy district, T.S. and Amravathi, Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.bdl-india.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 119 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 83 Posts
Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
Computer Science/ Information Technology: 10 Posts
Electronics & Communication: 25 Posts
Electrical & Electronics: 08 Posts
Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
Electronics & Instrumentation: 01 Post
Chemical Engineering: 02 posts
Technician Apprentices: 36 Posts
Mechanical Engineering: 14 Posts
Computer Science/ Information Technology: 4 Posts
Electronics & Communication: 4 Posts
Electrical & Electronics: 08 Posts
Civil Engineering: 6 Posts
Electronics & Instrumentation: NIL
Chemical Engineering: NIL
Salary: Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
|Job Title||Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2022|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2022 :
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Civil/ Chemical & Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who completed their qualification from the 2019 to 2022 batches are only eligible to apply.
Candidates, age must be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations.
Selection process for Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2022:
Selection will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying examination, experience and interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply for Bharat Dynamics (BDL) Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must apply online mode.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-11-2022
Last Date for enrolling in NATS Portal: 25-11-2022
Last Date for applying to Bharat Dynamics Limited: 30-11-2022
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE