Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Burns & McDonnell
Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and are eligible for the position of Trainee Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering, with 0-2 years of experience in Power Distribution line projects. Relevant knowledge of Google Earth, Geographic information system, Arc-GIS, and Global Mapper. Exposure to the Design of Power Distribution line projects using different software or relevant such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS, ArcFM, ESRI, ETAP|
|Work Location||Mumbai – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Burns & McDonnell is a family of companies bringing together an unmatched team of 13,500 engineers, construction and craft professionals, architects, and more to design and build our critical infrastructure. With an integrated construction and design mindset, we offer full-service capabilities from a 100% employee-owned team.
Job Details for Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location:- Mumbai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering, with 0-2 years of experience in Power Distribution line projects. Relevant knowledge of Google Earth, Geographic information system, Arc-GIS, and Global Mapper. Exposure to the Design of Power Distribution line projects using different software or relevant such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS, ArcFM, ESRI, ETAP
Skills Required For Burns & McDonnell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed the CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth-focused
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE