Company Name:- Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech who are eligible for the position of Associate Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Develop, test, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and document RPA solutions. Ensure code quality and incorporate security practices in newly developed and maintained RPAs. Collaborate with the team to adopt agile philosophies, participate in agile ceremonies, and help to identify improvements|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments, and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact, and improving the communities where we live and work.
Job Details for Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary: As per norms
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023
The RPA Jr. Developer will participate in the development and support of new and existing RPA solutions for the Intelligent Automation portfolio. In this role, you will be a member of an agile development team and will discover and deliver solutions to basic problems to enable the company’s digital future. The RPA Jr. Developer will participate in the development and support of new and existing RPA solutions for the Intelligent Automation portfolio. In this role, you will be a member of an agile development team and will discover and deliver solutions to basic problems to enable the company’s digital future.
- Develop, test, integrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and document RPA solutions.
- Ensure code quality and incorporate security practices in newly developed and maintained RPAs.
- Collaborate with the team to adopt agile philosophies, participate in agile ceremonies, and help to identify improvements.
- Participate in peer code reviews and learn and adapt to the company’s engineering and development practices.
- Participate in the developer’s community by maintaining and sharing relevant technical approaches and modern skills.
- Partner collaboratively with other teams to deliver digital solutions.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to the appropriate staff
Skills Required for Cargill Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1 or more years successfully working as an RPA developer using Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, or similar.
- Advanced English level
- Excellent verbal, written, and technical communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively within tight schedules
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE