Ciena Internship Drive 2024
Company Name:- Ciena Corporation
Ciena Internship Drive 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in the technical field and are eligible for Global Technical Support Engineer Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Ciena Internship Drive 2024|
|Description||Answer incoming calls from our global customers as well as document, validate, and capture adequate information to facilitate a technical investigation Respond to customer inquiries and provide remote technical support for issues related to our network management products promptly and professionally via various communication channels (phone, email, chat).|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Ciena is a networking system, services, and software company. We help our clients build more adaptive networks in response to the constantly changing demands of their users—businesses and consumers alike.
We do this by delivering best-in-class networking technology through high-touch consultative relationships, backed by 26 years of experience in building the world’s most complex networks.
Job Details for Ciena Internship Drive 2024
- Job role:- Global Technical Support Engineer Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experience:- 0-3 years
- Job Location:- Gurgaon
- Salary: As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Ciena Internship Drive 2024
Six Month work term: Jan 2024 – June 2024
How You Will Contribute:
Provide system-level pre & post-sales support for CIENA’s customer base. This includes answering incoming customer calls, testing, troubleshooting and remote technical support for CIENA products. An understanding of any of the following areas would be beneficial: Network Management systems, data communications protocols including Ethernet and IP networks or fiber optic transport and/or switching protocols.
- Answer incoming calls from our global customers as well as document, validate, and capture adequate information to facilitate a technical investigation
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide remote technical support for issues related to our network management products promptly and professionally via various communication channels (phone, email, chat).
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues, performance issues, and configuration problems in a timely manner.
- Provide on-call duties 24×7 and/or work shifts, including public holidays and weekends when the business requires.
- Recover information necessary to escalate reported issues to senior engineers.
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to advance customers’ technical problems.
- Provide Customer feedback to Internal teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to the technical knowledgebase (KCS)
What Does Ciena Expect of You?
- A sense of urgency – what’s important to the customer is equally important to you. You make getting things done a priority.
- Integrity – you hold yourself to the highest level of personal and professional standards of conduct.
- A commitment to innovation – you continually seek to learn, understand new technologies and ever-changing market conditions, and endeavor to apply that knowledge to Ciena’s advantage.
- You embrace change – thriving in a diverse environment of ever-changing priorities and sometimes stressful situations.
- The flexibility to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a broader team.
The Must Haves:
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate in the English language both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Availability for onsite, in-person training and mentoring for a period of approximately 6 months from start date after which a hybrid work model will be possible.
- Customer-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills with a willingness and ability to learn new concepts.
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, LINUX, Databases, and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
Skills Required For Ciena Internship Drive 2024
- Experience in a customer facing role would be an asset.
- Experience in any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Foundational knowledge of network management systems, network protocols (e.g., SNMP), and performance monitoring tools. Basic problem-solving experience with Operating Systems, databases and microservice knowledge Foundational knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment. Basic problem-solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fiber optic facilities. Exposure with system level troubleshooting on Layer 2/4 networks and associated DCN networks
Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE