Cisco Internship Drive 2023 For Freshers
Company Name: Cisco
Cisco Internship Drive 2023 For Freshers:- The Company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to be eligible for the position of Technical Consulting Engineer (Intern). For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Cisco Internship Drive 2023 For Freshers|
|Description||Work with and become one of the top engineers in your desired field of technology while working hands-on with Cisco’s equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations. Be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues|
|Work Location||Bangalore – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, and Hyderabad
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services, and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes, and technologies for emerging markets.
Job Details for Cisco Internship Drive 2023 For Freshers
- Job role:- Technical Consulting Engineer (Intern)
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- Freshers (2024 Batch Only)
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Cisco Internship Drive 2023 For Freshers
As a Network Engineer, you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset, and your preference:
Customer Support Engineer
- Work with and become one of the top engineers in your desired field of technology while working hands-on with Cisco’s equipment to stay up to date on cutting-edge innovations.
- Be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues
- Write technical documents and build Cisco’s online technical knowledge base as well as contribute to collaborative platforms to help people get the most out of their technology
- Manage and optimize existing networking infrastructure and proactively prevent network-impairing incidents.
Skills Required for Cisco Internship Drive 2023 For Freshers
- ▪ The requirement is for 2024 pass-out only.
- ▪ Must be fluent in English (Verbal and Written).
- ▪ Passionate about networking, information technology, or computer science.
- ▪ Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g.,
- CCNA, CCNP) or industry-recognized certifications are a plus
- ▪ Strong analytical and problem–solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot
- technical problems.
- ▪ Ability to multi-task, self-start, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- and the ability to work independently.
- ▪ Ability to travel to customer sites (amount of travel will vary based upon
- your role and technology team
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE