CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT- SECURITY SERVICES OPPORTUNITY 2021
IBM is hiring for the position of CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT-SECURITY SERVICES. For such Job drivers, internships and international Jobs be updated on our website.
|CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT-SECURITY SERVICES
|Manage and execute cloud security solutions across lifecycle strategy, design, implementation, and operations Participate, lead and jointly deliver security evaluation reports on cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP), cloud-native platforms (PCF, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), and Software as a Service solutions
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBMs clients. And analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client’s organization with cognitive solutions. That is making IBM the fastest-growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities as CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT:
Cloud Security Architect will be responsible to develop security assessment and evaluation plans for existing clients to lead and deliver. Cloud Risk and Cloud Hygiene Assessments. Based on cloud architecting best practices, this individual will be expected to provide guidance. And hands-on experience with teams in the design. Development, and maintenance of security solutions for the cloud.
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table. There’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Manage and execute cloud security solutions across lifecycle strategy, design, implementation, and operations
- Participate, lead and jointly deliver security evaluation reports on cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP), cloud native platforms (PCF, Docker, Kubernetes). And Software as a Service solutions
- Establish security requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching cloud infrastructure security standards. Such as ISO 27000 series, NIST CSF, and CSA
- Provide domain expertise in both public and private cloud and enterprise technology
- Identify and deliver appropriate controls based on industry standards (e.g. CCM) to drive cloud and customer security solutions framework based on business risk and cloud native threats
- Continually evaluate new threats in the cloud, to identify the impact on IT and Business to develop and implement security controls
- Provide recommendations for improvement and risk reduction by assessing clientscloud security posture. And act as a change agent with customer organizations to oversee the vulnerability improvements with our clientsexisting. IT staff as well as 3rd party vendors support our clients (most often managed IT service providers)
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems.
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within VMware, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms. Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to Organization and with appropriate security controls present.
- Represents Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture.
- Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and/or Technology teams.
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools. Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 10 yearsexperience with Security Architect and/or Engineering.
- 5 yearsexperience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX
- Knowledge and understanding of key differences between most popular cloud provider solutions and cloud orchestration tools (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, BOSH, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Strong domain expertise of cloud infrastructure compute, network and storage as well as the cloud control plane
- Knowledge of virtualization, containers, service-mesh and enterprise service business
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and onpremise-to-cloud migration deployments
- Ability to identify and drive remediation of public and hybrid cloud risks
- Experience in designing, implementing, and delivering security for cloud native, distributed computing. And architectural solutions with a principle of Secure by Design
- Expertise in performing Threat Modeling, generating security architectural requirements to software development and product teams
- College degree or/equivalent and 10 years related work experience, required
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes. Secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
Key Skills for CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT:
- Computers General
- Cloud Security Architect-Security Services
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
IBM India Pvt. LimitedIBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence. In over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in Indian. Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
APPLY NOW: CLICK HERE (JOB LINKS)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE