Company Name:- CSS Corp
CSS Corp is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/Any Degree and are eligible for the position of Tech Support Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-http://184.108.40.206/
|Job Title||CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Provides L1 & L2 remote support on all 5 operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome, and Android) with basic OS troubleshooting techniques and documented escalation procedures Provides L1 & L2 remote support on software and applications to the point of installation and basic use; if required need to escalate or file bugs with application owners Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify network-related issues|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As a new-age services company, we harness the power of AI, automation, analytics, and digital technologies to help our clients address specific customer engagement needs. We act as a catalyst for growth by enabling enterprises to transform from traditional models to new-age service models and help them identify new revenue streams.
From Digital customer experience to tech support, and network modernization to management, cloud, and IT operations, we have built our reputation on delivering stellar customer experiences.
Job Details for CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Tech Support Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2023
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on all 5 operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome, and Android) with basic OS troubleshooting techniques and documented escalation procedures
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on software and applications to the point of installation and basic use; if required need to escalate or file bugs with application owners
- Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify network-related issues
- Provides system administrative support and basic hardware troubleshooting on desktops, laptops, VMs, and Servers
- Help employees with access & account issues based on defined/documented guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of KBs to address issues efficiently
- Complies with schedule adherence to ensure the overall service level targets are achieved
- Identifies and provides input on unique (or) recurring user problems
Skills Required For CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2023
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills, multitasking, and leadership skills
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Technical understanding of any OS – Windows, desktop, networking, mac, Linux, chrome, android, iOS.
- IT Support – hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Providing on-call, video, chat, and on-mail Support.
- Candidates interested to work in Rotational Shift
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE