CVPP Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ EEE/ CSE/ Mech | Jammu | Last Date: 30th December 2022
Company : Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited
CVPP Recruitment 2022 : The Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited (CVPPPL) is a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited, JKSPDC Limited, and PTC (India) Limited. It formed for the execution of Pakal Dul, Kiru, Kwar and Dul Hasti (Phase-II) Hydroelectric Projects in Chenab River Basin, District Kishtwar (J&K) with an aggregate capacity of 2714 MW.
The main objective of the CVPP is to build, own, operate and maintain the Hydroelectric projects with the capacity of 2714 MW
Company Website: www.cvppindia.com
Positions: Graduates/ Technician Apprentices
Graduates Apprentices: 4 Posts
Electrical: 1 Post
Mechanical: 1 Post
Information Technology: 1 Post
Computer Assistant in Graduate (Engg./Tech): 1 Post
Technician Apprentices: 2 Posts
Civil: 1 Post
Technical Assistant in Technician (Diploma): 1 Post
Total Vacancies: 6 Posts
|Job Title||CVPP Recruitment 2022|
|Description||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ EEE/ CSE/ Mech|
|Work Location||Jammu – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Job Location: Kishtwar (Jammu)
For Graduates Apprentices: Rs. 12,000/- PM
For Technician Apprentices: Rs. 10,500/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for CVPP Recruitment 2022
For Graduates Apprentices:
Candidates should complete 4 years regular engineering degree in the relevant field from a recognized university
Relevant Field: Electrical, Mechanical, and IT/ Computer Science
For Technician Apprentices:
Candidates should complete 3 years full-time diploma in Civil, Information Technology engineering from a recognized university
Candidates who have already gone through Apprenticeship training in any organization are not eligible to apply.
Those who passed the course before three years (i.e. before 01-01-2020) are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship training.
Age Limit: 14 to 30 Years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for CVPP Recruitment 2022:
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in Degree/ Diploma courses. The shortlisted candidates can be called for an interview.
How to Apply for CVPP Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates first enroll in the NATS Portal on or before 30th December 2022 and send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address by registered/speed post on or before 15th January 2023.
Pakal Dul HE Project
Chenab Nagar, Sector-2,
Kishtwar, (J&K) – 182206.
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here
NATS Portal: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE