DHL India Recruitment Drive 2023
Company Name:- DHL India
DHL India Recruitment Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc or Master’s degree is eligible for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||DHL India Recruitment Drive 2023|
|Description||Provide support for RPA processes in collaboration with the German team, including development, testing, and implementation of digital process automation solutions at the Shared Service Center, while ensuring continuous improvement and customer satisfaction|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
DHL Express transports urgent documents and goods reliably and on time from door-to-door in more than 220 countries and territories, and operates the most comprehensive global express network.
With a fleet of more than 250 aircraft, DHL Express is also one of the largest air carriers worldwide and the largest express service provider in India. DHL Express has been ranked No.1 in the prestigious Great Place To Worklist, twice in a row. DHL Express actively encourages innovation, social responsibility, and ethical business practices, globally.
Job Details for DHL India Recruitment Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification:- B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc or Master’s degree
- Experience Needed:- 0-3 years
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary:- As per norms
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Total Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for DHL India Recruitment Drive 2023
The Finance Operations – BPO team is responsible for three areas.
- Strategic finance projects for and with all DPDHL divisions
- Classic process optimization projects for the Finance Operations division
Responsibilities as Automation Designer – RPA (UiPath)
Depending on your experience you will:
- Provide support for RPA processes in collaboration with the German team, including development, testing, and implementation of digital process automation solutions at the Shared Service Center, while ensuring continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- You provide sustainable, state-of-the-art solutions that can be scaled, maintained, and ideally continuously improved to support RPA processes.
- Own responsibility for maintaining, improving, and defining support solutions for new and existing process automations.
- Implementation using our RPA tool of choice, “UiPath,” in conjunction with other technologies such as Bizagi (BPM), Abbyy (OCR), or Cognesys (NLP).
- Design and identification of manual and automated support measures for our new and existing automation solutions in collaboration with our process analysts, automation architects, and project managers.
- Working in an agile project setup with product backlogs and user stories.
- Regular exchange with other Digitalization and Business Process Optimization colleagues to promote and implement harmonization, standardization, and best practices.
In addition, you will advise and support our accounting departments – focusing on the automation designers – on process optimization, IT systems, and digitalization options for the current support setup, and contribute your expertise to the strategic further development of the finance area with regard to profitability, efficiency, and quality of the currently existing automation landscape.
- Bachelor (B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc) or Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar discipline.
- Professional experience already in digitization or IT-related projects.
- Strong experience in UiPath (preferably certified as an “Advanced RPA Developer”).
- Fluent and very good English skills (written and spoken) (C1).
- German language skills are a plus
Skills Required For DHL India Recruitment Drive 2023
- Knowledge in data analysis, dashboard generation, and query generation (Splunk, Power BI, …).
- Knowledge in Low-Code app development, and process automation (Power Platform, Appian, …).
- Knowledge in Business Process Modelling (Bizagi).
- Knowledge in Finance Accounting Environment (ideally SAP).
- Knowledge in process analysis and optimization (Six Sigma, Lean, …).
- Knowledge of service management/support/operations (monitoring, ticketing tools, escalation processes…).
- Technical understanding: Understanding of IT systems.
- Problem-solving skills: ability to identify and solve problems.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Teamwork skills: ability to work collaboratively and internationally as part of a team.
- Flexibility: the ability to adapt to changing requirements
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE