DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: DTCC
DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech and are eligible for Software Development Test Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) family is responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated tests to ensure the quality of software products The SDET family encompasses three major areas including (a) automation development and execution (b) functional testing, and (c) test architecture and enablement|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
With over 50 years of experience, DTCC is the best-in-class post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC, we value our clients’ interests and partner to deliver outstanding results with perfection and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Job Details for DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Development Test Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) family is responsible for designing, developing, and executing automated tests to ensure the quality of software products The SDET family encompasses three major areas including (a) automation development and execution (b) functional testing, and (c) test architecture and enablement.
Other key focuses include regression testing, browser testing, performance testing, capacity and stress testing, resiliency testing, environment management services, and infrastructure testing. Develops, conducts, and evaluates testing processes, working closely with developers to remediate identified system defects.
In-depth knowledge of automated testing tools, and quality control and assurance approaches including the creation of a reusable foundational test automation framework for the entire organization.
SDET’s role is responsible for ensuring that all applications, system products, projects, and solutions meet defined enterprise quality standards. Provide centralized, independent quality assurance services across the firm, including functional and non-functional testing for all products, services, and applications across businesses.
Develop, design, and maintain automated testing solutions, providing testing expertise, oversight, and direction to ensure the functionality of solutions and that design specifications are met.
Skills Required For DTCC Off Campus Drive 2023
- Design, develop, and implement automated tests to ensure the quality of software products
- Work closely with software development teams to understand software requirements and design automated tests that validate the functionality
- Write and maintain automated test scripts and test plans
- Collaborate with other software quality assurance and development team members to identify and resolve defects and improve the overall software testing process
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Debug and diagnose software defects and work with development teams to resolve them
- Know the latest with new software testing methodologies tools, and technologies.
Talents Needed For Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Strong experience with automated testing and test-driven development
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Java, Python, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL preferred
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodologies, including unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery processes and tools, such as Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE