DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: DXC Technology
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and are eligible for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Essential Job Functions Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with a high level of guidance/supervision. Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience.
Job Details for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Stipend:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2023
- Essential Job Functions Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with a high level of guidance/supervision.
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first-level support to customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Other Qualifications:- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of software Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel Ability to work in a team environment Work Environment Office environment.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE