Company Name: Dyson
Dyson is hiring candidates who have completed their BE/B.Tech for the position of Service Engineer Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Dyson Off Campus Drive 2022
|Provide the Dyson owners with exceptional technical support including servicing/repairing their Dyson machines. Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of Dyson customer products to offer a stop solution to remedy the issue at hand
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu – India
Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by Sir James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform and look very different.
This is the core of what we do and who we are. We must strive to create the future, every single day by developing new things, different things, things that go against the grain with a diverse and global team of ingenious minds.
Job Details for Dyson Off Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Service Engineer Trainee
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 1 Year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Dyson Off Campus Drive 2022
Dyson Service Engineer is the face of Dyson and carries along with it a role that entails showcasing the values Dyson upholds and delivering a state of experience with its cutting-edge technology and stellar services.
- Provide the Dyson owners with exceptional technical support including servicing/repairing their Dyson machines.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of Dyson customer products to offer a stop solution to remedy the issue at hand.
- Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective timely, combatting the technical difficulties at hand.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed, tabularizing all the pertinent information for proper documentation.
- Installing and demonstrating the Dyson products according to the customer’s needs and requirements, being congenial and ever-ready.
- Articulating the usage and preventive maintenance that will ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Continuously honing product knowledge and keeping updated on any and every new development within Dyson and our competitors, taking full advantage of the available information.
- Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of Dyson products, convening with them to make sure there is no discord.
- Proactively volunteering and partaking in cross-functional and extracurricular activities…
- Identify problems and find solutions, relaying the same information to the team so that everyone is up to speed on the situation and can chime in if required.
- Provide real-time feedback to the Owner Experience Team regarding technical support issues to assist the team in improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues reporting that might stunt the growth, or lead to an unpleasant experience.
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customer service so that the relevant results can be extrapolated and presented to the team, constantly improving.
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Support all repair products and/or training activities through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Assist the Owner Experience Team in the investigation of escalated repair instances to the problem can be realized in the early stages and dealt with
Skills Required for Dyson Off Campus Drive 2022
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE