Eaton Is Hiring Associate Engineer
Company Name:- Eaton
Eaton Is Hiring Associate Engineer:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech is eligible for the position of Associate Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Eaton Is Hiring Associate Engineer|
|Description||As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing, or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge, and assess systemic improvements & sustenance7|
|Work Location||PUNE – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power more efficiently, safely, and sustainably.
Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Job Details for Eaton Is Hiring Associate Engineer
- Job role:- Associate Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Pune
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Eaton Is Hiring Associate Engineer
As an Associate Engineer, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with design, development, testing, or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study, design, make changes to existing designs as per needs, Accumulate product/technology knowledge, and assess systemic improvements & sustenance. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables. These engineers would be working on varied projects at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
Hires will be a part of the campus hire assimilation program and will receive an overall understanding of the organization.
Hires will be placed across either product groups or technology groups
Skills Required For Eaton Is Hiring Associate Engineer
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, and test & specification projects.
- Utilize DFSS concepts, DFMEA, Risk Management & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements.
- Execute proto-type build, performance/durability testing, and teardown of proto-type samples to evaluate product performance against customer requirements for concept-level ideas as well as detailed design before product launch
- Creates and sustains processes for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents, and data control for the associated business group.
- Develop an understanding of manufacturing processes to improve new and existing designs.
- Maintain credible communication practice with external customers on technical clarifications, testing & resolving field failures.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Clear Communication both written and spoken
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE