Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E / B.Tech | Pune
Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply : Emerson Recruitment 2023 is scheduled for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – IIoT for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Title||Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, CONTRACTOR|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – IIoT|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Educational Qualification for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Graduate Engineer Trainee – IIoT:
Bachelor in Engineering Programming/ IT/ CS/ Electronics/Instrumentation or relevant discipline.
Familiarity with common Linux (Must) and Windows operating systems and general commands.
Requested software knowledge for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Node.js (2+ years)
Understanding of npm and how packages are published, updated, and installed.
Protocols for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Cloud e.g. Azure or AWS (basic)
Object-orient Programming OOP (basic)
Machine Learning (appreciated)
Solid understanding of software development fundamentals.
Willingness & motivation to improve IIoT-relevant IT/technological skills.
IT background with a focus on network troubleshooting is a plus.
Conversant with MS Office Software tools such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Good Lateral Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and capable of scoping with international stakeholders.
Undertakes work in an efficient and timely manner.
Respect the company’s values and ethics.
A willingness to learn is critical.
Responsibilities for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Understand Project / Work Scope, plan and deliver quality output/deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline.
Understanding IoT Project Requirements from Requirement Specification Document.
Execution interoperability tests and analysis of the end device’s compliance with the different protocols.
Troubleshooting device communication issues related to customer software and hardware.
Writing summary reports of test results and communicating, Creating, and maintaining defect reports.
Periodic Interaction with IIoT Engineering Managers through Verbal & Written Communication.
Closely coordinate with other developers and colleagues within the team.
Organizational Position for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Graduate Engineer Trainee – IIoT will report functionally to Technical Leader – Test Automation leader at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
To help accelerate the availability and maturity of IIoT solutions.
This role will be supporting other developers in the team.
Duties will include the development, maintenance, and support activities.
The role will also include learning new technologies & platforms to enhance technical skills.
How to apply for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by the given link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE