Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Noida
Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : Emerson Recruitment 2023 is scheduled for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Title||Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Work Location|| – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Educational Qualification for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation/Power Engineering
Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle
Strong computer skills.
Able to work in a team.
Self-motivation and to accept challenging assignments.
Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in product validation and software testing.
System Deviation Report (SDR) testing for Ovation/Ovation Add-On patches.
Monthly patch and weekly AV installation on Ovation test beds and performing Ovation basic.
Functionality testing thereafter Creation & Deployment of Operating System Deployment (OSD) images.
Filling of bulletin files for periodic activities
Installation of Windows OS, drivers, and Microsoft patches (for Engineering Workstation)
Configuration of DCS setup including Hardware (Controllers, Basic I/O modules etc.)
Software – Ovation (Engineering Workstation, Base Station), Installation & configuration of Ovation add-ons: Ovation Process Historian (OPH), OPC, Anti-Virus etc.
Additional Responsibilities in Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Participate in lab activities such as lab maintenance, controller wall mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of Hardware equipment etc.
Learn and mature knowledge of DCS and other Emerson products like Ovation, OPH, OPC, ELC, APC, OSC, AV, TPNF etc.
Referring to the Technical Guide from Crossroads during project execution
Continuous development of skills in DCS product components
Enhancing test procedures of executed assignments as required.
Testing Ovation releases and add-ons by following Test Cycle-Smoke, first pass, & regression testing.
Regularly attending and actively participating in assigned project conference calls.
Maintain product quality testing within the agreed schedule.
Advantages for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle
ISTQB certificate at Foundation level
Basic knowledge on Virtualization
Knowledge on scripting languages
Knowledge of PC architecture and its network
Knowledge of C/C++/C#/.NET
Basic Knowledge of Process control systems
Participated in activities such as maintenance, hardware mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of hardware equipment, etc.
How to apply for Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by the given link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE