Emipro Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- Emipro Technologies
Emipro Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their MBA and are eligible for the position of Management Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Emipro Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
|We are looking for a motivated, self-organized, and enthusiastic Management Trainee to join our ERP Implementation team and help us to develop and implement our growth strategies. You will assist our Business Analysts and Project Managers in the smooth and timely delivery of ERP projects for our global enterprise customers
|Rajkot – INDIA
Emipro was founded in the year 2011 in Rajkot, India to serve the ever-changing needs of our clients and to help them tackle the CHANGE. Emipro is the best Odoo & eCommerce Application development based outsourcing software firm. Since our foundation, we’ve built a firm of eminence who love what they do and who they work with.
Being in the IT business since 2011, we have a strong team of skilled IT experts. Our eclectic young team of eminent hails from a range of backgrounds, comprising equal parts formal education and street smarts. This helps us bring an element of uniqueness and excellence to our work.
Job Details for Emipro Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Management Trainee
- Qualification:- MBA
- Job Location:- Gujarat
- Experience Needed – 0-2 years
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Emipro Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
We are looking for a motivated, self-organized, and enthusiastic Management Trainee to join our ERP Implementation team and help us to develop and implement our growth strategies. You will assist our Business Analysts and Project Managers in the smooth and timely delivery of ERP projects for our global enterprise customers. You will undergo complete training that will enable you to advance to higher management positions like ERP functional consultant in our company. You will work closely with our business analyst team to document and validate our customer’s business requirements and map them to standard Odoo ERP software’s features and functionalities.
- Learn Odoo ERP as a product and gain knowledge about features and functionalities of its various business management applications like Sales, Purchase, CRM, Manufacturing, Procurement, eCommerce, Accounting & Finance, etc to enhance customer support.
- Analyze, oversee, and understand how Emipro operates its day-to-day business operations of support and ERP implementation department.
- Study “As-is” business processes from our customer’s business requirements and present the possible “To-be” improvisations in the business processes to managers and the analysis team.
- Assist Sr. Managers to collect information related to customers’ business requirements through process mapping, flow-charting, and requirement-gathering sessions.
- Learn how to identify our customer’s business requirements from our Sr. Business Analyst team and assist them to prepare a business requirement document (BRD) for our customer’s business needs.
- Gain industry knowledge of various business domains such as Online Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Distribution, Automobile, etc, with industry best practices.
- Supporting our executives and managers with various tasks such as updating documents, preparing business requirements, SOPs, email campaigns, user manuals, whitepapers, infographics, process flows, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance to Managers like data entry in our internal ERP system.
- Assist managers in writing and preparing user-manual for our various products and solutions.
- Assist to our Sr. Managers in preparing a detailed scope of work (SOW) resulting from personalization sessions with our customers in the pre-sales phase to provide proposed solutions for the customer’s business requirements.
- Assist the project delivery team to prepare presentations about our deliverables, products, and solutions.
- Perform Odoo ERP functional testing with various business scenarios.
- Proactively identify functional bugs in our solutions, suggest a resolution, and maintain testing schedules for the same.
- Responding to the customer support department’s tickets/queries (about our products, services, solutions, ongoing ERP projects & maintenance contracts) in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, virtual meeting, or chat
Skills Required For Emipro Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Process-oriented mindset
- Must be self-organized
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Presentation skills
- Analytical abilities
- Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software
- Time management skills
- Positive attitude
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE