Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply for Support Service Specialist | B.Com/BBM/BBA | Bangalore
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply- Ericsson is scheduled to hire for the role of Support Service Specialist for B.Com/BBM/BBA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Title||Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply|
|Description||Graduate in B.Com, BBM, BBA or relevant degree|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Job Role||Support Service Specialist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility for Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply :
Graduate in B.Com, BBM, BBA or relevant degree
Minimum years of relevant experience fresher to 3 years into a support role in Accounts payable
You will bring:
Very good communication skills
Attention to details
Positive attitude, flexibility and adaptability
Integrity and responsibility
Result oriented attitude
Customer oriented attitude
What will you do:
Support the following systems and functions:
PtP Support Services offers 1st level support to internal customers (Ericsson employees working in collaboration with the suppliers) as well as external customers (Ericsson’s Suppliers) in regard to the invoicing and payment process.
Shift will be 9hrs*5 days a week Shift.
Responsible of timely execution of all tasks according to job description and the instructions received from the manager.
Act as the first point of contact for supplier and Ericsson employees working in relation with Ericsson’s suppliers, via all means of communication available.
Ensures a good collaboration with team members and all supporting functions across the company.
Delivers all activities efficiently.
Manages all activities of high complexity level.
Works closely with all support fuctions to ensure critical cases are solved correctly and timely.
Participates in projects and represents the organization in meetings regarding the process or how to work.
Ensures all documents/ presentations requested are created according to indications received and delivered promptly.
Acts like a domain expert.
Respects time schedule and working hours as communicated by the Manager.
Handle inquires by taking following actions: Receive inquiries by email / chat, using computerized systems to access the details of customers, receive inquiries by phone and ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction, log ticket, dispatch or resolve ticket according to work instructions, handle request with high complexity level.
Responsible for Incident Management within ITIL Framework by taking following actions: prioritize high severity or escalated tickets, follow-up pending tickets.
Assure Quality Control in key areas by taking following actions: understand the purpose of quality control, provide necessary support as required.
Has the integrity to respect private and confidential information by taking following actions: understand the responsibility in data security, analyze sensitive information and ensure it is secure.
How to Apply to Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers Must Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE