EY Internship Drive 2023
Company Name:- Ernst & Young
EY Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/BTech/MCA & MBA to be eligible for the position of Full Stack Developer Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||EY Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Job Details for EY Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Full Stack Developer Intern
- Qualification:- BE/BTech/MCA & MBA
- Experience Needed:– Freshers
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For EY Internship Drive 2023
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, and business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation, and problem-resolution skills
Your key responsibilities
- The expectations are that a Senior will be able to maintain long-term client relationships and network and cultivate business development opportunities
- Provide high-quality client services by directing daily progress of engagement work, informing engagement manager of engagement status, and managing staff performance.
- Must have presentation skills ability to create PowerPoint deck to communicate solution architecture to various stakeholders.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, and Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
Skills Required For EY Internship Drive 2023
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS is a must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have an understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute to various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- Nice to have the skill
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- A Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech/MCA & MBA) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field with adequate industry experience.
How To Apply for EY Internship Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply to this drive-in online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE