Company Name:- FedEx
FedEx is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Trainee – DevOps Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications updated on our website-http://184.108.40.206/
|Job Title||FedEx Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||The candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of Data platforms on Azure Cloud. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead the paradigm shift for developing shared services frameworks to automate infrastructure deployment and implement DevOps, and CI/CD pipelines for Data products|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
FedEx connects people and possibilities through our worldwide portfolio of shipping, transportation, e-commerce, and business services. We offer integrated business applications through our collaboratively managed operating companies — collectively delivering extraordinary service to our customers — using the expertise and reliability represented by the FedEx brand.
Job Details for FedEx Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Tech Support Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Hyderabad
- Experience Needed:– 0-1 year
- Salary:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For FedEx Off Campus Drive 2023
The candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of Data platforms on Azure Cloud. The candidate will have the opportunity to lead the paradigm shift for developing shared services frameworks to automate infrastructure deployment and implement DevOps, and CI/CD pipelines for Data products.
This position will be responsible for….
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
Skills Required For FedEx Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, and 6 months of overall IT Experience and freshly trained graduate on the below skills.
- Have basic knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, and Environment build automation with Terraform.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python, and REST APIs)
- Knowledge of DevOps stack along with APIs (IBM API/Azure API), Microservices, Containers technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control, and versioning tools
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform.
- Implement DevOps, CI/CD solution for Cloud using Cloud native technologies: Azure DevOps, GitHub, GitHub Actions
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE