Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2020-2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply : Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, and provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow-the-sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application, and database support.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
|Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply
|BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE
|Chennai – IN
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
0-2 years of IT experience
Role Description Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
This team takes care of the Voice & Video Services for Enterprise. It includes the Administration and Management of Voip Phones, Speech Attendant, AV Equipments, Conference Rooms, Digital Signage, Live Video Streaming and Video on Demand platforms and the respective infrastructure.
Job Responsibilities for Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :-
As a Systems Engineer, the role involves below tasks –
Provide L2 and L3 support for Voice, Conferencing and Multimedia Services.
Drive technical initiatives with US partners and collaborate with cross-geography teams
Working along with the Engineering team to plan major infrastructure upgrades, to troubleshoot issues and to tune the environment for optimal performance and uptime
Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve the customer service experience
Required Skills for Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Working experience in Video Conferencing and/or Voice Technologies.
Knowledge on TCP/IP protocols, SBC, PSTN, ISDN and other Network Protocols
Strong knowledge on Unix based platforms.
Exposure towards scripting in Python, Go-Language etc…
Strong Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills
Should be a quick learner and willing to explore new things.
Should be able Articulate well and not hesitant to ask questions when needed.
How to Apply for Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Desirous candidates may apply online through below-mentioned URL.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE