Ford Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Ford
Ford Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, and MCA and are eligible for the position of Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Ford Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Java with Object Oriented Analysis and design concepts • Work experience on GitHub, Jenkins, JUnit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ • Knowledge of the PCF environment • Knowledge of Microservices architecture|
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Ford is a global company with shared ideals and a deep sense of family. From our earliest days as a pioneer of modern transportation, we have sought to make the world a better place – one that benefits lives, communities, and the planet. We are here to provide the means for every person to move and pursue their dreams, serving as a bridge between personal freedom and the future of mobility. In that pursuit, our 186,000 employees around the world help to set the pace of innovation every day.
Job Details for Ford Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE, B.Tech, and MCA
- Job Location:- Chennai
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Ford Off Campus Drive 2023
- Java with Object Oriented Analysis and design concepts
• Work experience on GitHub, Jenkins, JUnit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ
• Knowledge of the PCF environment
• Knowledge of Microservices architecture.
• Hands-on experience with SQL/PSQL
• Struts / Spring MVC framework.
• WebSphere application server
• Web Services Design / Development
• Hands-on experience in User stories creation and Knowledge in Agile software development methods
Skills Required For Ford Off Campus Drive 2023
- • Software development experience with Java and Eclipse/IntelliJ
• Experience with software delivery tools – GitHub, Jenkins, Cucumber, Unit, Gradle, Eclipse, IntelliJ, and SonarQube to develop, test and deliver Schedule Management capability
• Learn and utilize cloud-based computing technologies such as PCF for code deployment and scaling the server on demand.
• Capable of working in Agile development methods in Rally (Epic/Sub-Epic, Features, Stories, Iteration planning, burn down, ceremonies, retrospectives, etc.) as part of the development process
* Work with Team members in sharing and gathering technical knowledge.
• Work on new features /CR to the existing dealer-facing application.
• Code development for dealer-facing applications.
• Webservice development work with Java
Apply Now- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE