Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- Gartner
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed Bachelor’s / Master’s degrees and are eligible for the position of Associate Data Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Collaborate with many Gartner teams such as product, research, and technology on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation, and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions Leverage internal tools to systematize or automate manual processes where possible (e.g., data harvesting, business mappings)|
|Work Location||Gurgaon – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
Job Details for Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Associate Data Analyst
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s / Master’s degrees
- Job Location:- Gurgaon
- Experience:- 0-2 years
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023
- Gartner’s Product Management Organization, we design, develop, and build interactive tools that deliver unparalleled insights and drive value for Gartner clients. It offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming. In this role, you will work closely with tech & product teams to capture, integrate, and update multiple data sources, as well as perform ad-hoc tasks related to data processing and quality.
- What you will do:
- Collaborate with many Gartner teams such as product, research, and technology on business requirements, data access, processing/transformation, and reporting needs and leverage existing and new tools to provide solutions
- Leverage internal tools to systematize or automate manual processes where possible (e.g., data harvesting, business mappings)
- Support the creation of a data repository through data discovery, transformation, and building a data pipeline for scale
- Provide clean and curated datasets to end users by applying best practices in data transformation, testing, deploying, and documentation.
Skills Required For Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or associated technical field
- 0-2 years of professional experience working with large datasets – transforming, cleaning, and building data pipelines
- Experience in building and maintaining data systems/databases from multiple sources
- Experience in Python and relational DB (SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Experience with Business Intelligence Platforms (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS, Azure etc.
How to Apply For Gartner Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this drive online by following the link ASAP.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE