Genpact Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Management Trainee – Service now | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Genpact Recruitment 2022 : Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific.
Our mission is to help clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent through becoming more adaptive, innovative, globally effective and connected to their own clients.
Genpact stands for Generating Impact – visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Positions: Management Trainee – Servicenow
|Job Title||Genpact Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech or equivalent|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for Genpact Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech or equivalent
Proficient in Object Oriented programming concepts
Proficient in C#
Self-reliant and Team player
Analytic thinker and innovative
Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
Quick learner with a great attitude and should be willing to learn new technology
Inviting applications for the role of freshers for Management Trainee -Service Now
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
Investigates problem areas.
Follows the software development lifecycle.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode as early as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE