Google Is Hiring University Graduates 2024
Company Name: Google
Google Is Hiring University Graduates 2024:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in a STEM field to be eligible for the position of Pre-Doctoral Researcher. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Google Is Hiring University Graduates 2024|
|Description||This is a 24-month Researcher role designed to give you experience working on challenging problems together with Google Research scientists and engineers in India before pursuing (or making a decision on pursuing) doctoral research|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, CONTRACTOR|
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly.
Job Details for Google Is Hiring University Graduates 2024
- Job role:- Pre-Doctoral Researcher
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in a STEM field
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Last Date:- 10th Dec, 2023
- Experience needed:- Freshers
- Salary:- Best in Industry
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Google Is Hiring University Graduates 2024
This is a 24-month Researcher role designed to give you experience working on challenging problems together with Google Research scientists and engineers in India before pursuing (or making a decision on pursuing) doctoral research.
As a Researcher, you will collaborate with researchers, scientists, and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computing. You will have a range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research to contributing to products and services and conducting research that contributes to human-centered AI and catalyzes AI for Social Good. We encourage our Researchers to publish their work externally.
Google Research addresses challenges that define the technology of today and tomorrow. From conducting fundamental research to influencing product development, our research teams have the opportunity to impact technology used by billions of people every day.
Our teams aspire to make discoveries that impact everyone, and core to our approach is sharing our research and tools to fuel progress in the field — we publish regularly in academic journals, release projects as open source, and apply research to Google products.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects or applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions
Skills Required For Google Is Hiring University Graduates 2024
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source project, campus lab experience, research internship, publication, etc.).
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or a related field.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work with ambiguity.
- Please apply on or before 10th Dec, 2023.
- To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume. Please make sure to include the following in it, all consolidated in a single PDF:
- Research work: Projects, Publications, Research experience, and References (if any)
- Statement of purpose (up to 500 words), detailing reasons for your interest in this Researcher role
- In “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial/official transcript. Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending/Graduated” to upload a transcript
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE