HAL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentices | 59 Posts | B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ B.Tech | 2020-2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Graduate (General), Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices
|Job Title||HAL Recruitment 2022|
|Description||B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ B.Tech|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, PART TIME|
Total Vacancies: 59 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 16 Posts
Electronics & Communication: 12
Technician Apprentices: 25 Posts
Electronics & Communication: 20
Medical Lab Technician: 1
Graduate Apprentices (General Stream): 18 Posts
B.Sc (Nursing): 4
B.Sc (Computers): 2
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022:
For Graduate Apprentices:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science and Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering or D.Pharma or DMLT from a recognized institution
For General Graduate Apprentices:
Candidates must complete B.Com/ B.Sc in the concerned disciplines from a recognized Institute.
Candidates who completed their respective qualification on or after 01-01-2020 are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process HAL Recruitment 2022:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview directly along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 09-11-2022 at 9.30 a.m.
Venue of Interview:
Department of Training & Development,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Hyderabad.
Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE