HBC India Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: HBC India
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and are eligible for the position of Trainee. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||HBC India Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Generates a variety of approaches to problem-solving including new and novel ideas Comfortable with change and challenging conventions. Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
HBC is a diversified retailer focused on driving the performance of high-quality stores and their Omni-Channel platforms while unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC’s portfolio today includes retail formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off-price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 300 stores and close to 30,000 employees around the world.
Job Details for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Trainee
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Salary:- As per company standards
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description For HBC India Off Campus Drive 2023
Digital Item Lifecycle teams add thousands of new items onto the websites each week. The Associate for Item Setup is responsible for ensuring a superior customer shopping experience as a result of executing the online merchandising and product information strategy for multiple categories of business.
The objectives will be met by ensuring category merchandising is reflective of the site merchandising strategy for assigned areas of business. The position will also be accountable for ensuring timely and accurate setup and production of all products and assortments.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem-solving including new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging conventions.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You also have:
- Ownership over designated categories of business with the goal of achieving all accuracy targets, maintaining/decreasing the NOS inventory, and ensuring compliance with Go Live dates and Time to site SLAs for the respective areas.
- Ownership of product categorization to ensure all products are placed in all relevant categories on-site to optimize selling
- Serve as the liaison between buyers, E-com team members, digital lifecycle teams, and studio teams on Item setup –related issues
- Responsible for Item setup, categorization, and brand merchandising for multiple areas of business.
- Properly set up all new items, define where items should be assorted inappropriate web folders for optimal exposure, and ensure items publish on time.
- Responsible for delaying items that are not validated.
- Responsible for the resolution process for quality center defects as well as items not on site in the Warehouse.
- Identify process and/or system inefficiencies on a regular basis.
- Send items for select vendor approval
- Daily sign-off on website publication; Ensuring thorough quality assurance of designated categories of responsibility and any featured products
- Develop training materials and product guides as needed including thoroughly documenting all processes and procedures
- Partner with Site Operations on process efficiencies for optimal and improved refinement automation
Skills Required For HBC India Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of the retail e-commerce landscape
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Candidates with 1-year experience in e-commerce, retail site merchandising preferred
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE