Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Honeywell
Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the position of Advanced Software Engineer. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Hands-on experience with unit test frameworks in the respective technology Preferred development experience with agile methodologies Understanding of version control system – git/bitbucket and DevOps toolset.|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials.
Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell, the technology leader has 120000 employees across 100 countries worldwide.
Job Details for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Advanced Software Engineer
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: As Per Company Norms
- Experience:- 0-2 Years
- Apply Mode:– Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Must be strong in writing programming logic.
- Must be able to solve logical problems and convert the solution into code.
- Hands-on experience with each of the below technologies
- b)NET Core, WebAPI
- d)Azure – Core Azure Services, Use of Management tools, General Security/NW security, IAM, ELK, ELK, Terraform, Kubernet
- Hands-on experience with unit test frameworks in the respective technology
- Preferred development experience with agile methodologies
- Understanding of version control system – git/bitbucket and DevOps toolset.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, and interpersonal, be a good team player, and be able to perform independently
Skills Required for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- The individual that quickly analyzes incorporates, and applies new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Apply now: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE