IBM Recruitment 2023 | College Students Should not miss the chance | Freshers | Project Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Recruitment 2023 | College Students Should not miss the chance : International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Intern/ Project Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
|IBM Recruitment 2023 | College Students Should not miss the chance
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE
|Bangalore – IN
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment 2023 | College Students Should not miss the chance:
Job Responsibilities for IBM Recruitment 2023 | College Students Should not miss the chance :
Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
SOP for the deployment of open source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon cloud / Google cloud
SOP for APIs generation and management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
Work on research and analysis
Define and document customer journeys
Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Good to have: completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
A quick starter who works with minimal direction, should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journey.
You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2023 | College Students Should not miss the chance?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBM Freshers Jobs online by following the links.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE