ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply | Probationary Officers | 2017 to 2022 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ B.Com/ BA | PAN India
Company: ICICI Bank Limited
ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply :- ICICI Bank is one of the four Big Banks in India. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai and its registered office is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It is a banking enterprise for International Banking and Financial Services.
It has 4867 branches and 14367 ATMs in 17 countries of India. It has two UK branches in Belgium and Germany. ICICI Bank launches its Internet Banking service in 1998.
Positions: Probationary Officers
Job Category: Banking
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
|Job Title||ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||BA, B.Arch, BBA, BCA, B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, BHM, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BSW|
|Work Location||Pune – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: 4.2 – 4.6
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply:
BA, B.Arch, BBA, BCA, B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, BHM, B.Pharm, B.Sc, BSW
Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks
Up to 27 years of age
Freshers can also apply
Job Description for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply :
ICICI Bank Manipal Probationary Officers Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship management in banking.
It is a vocational training program designed to develop a pool of first-level managers with banking knowledge and required skill sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities. The roles offered upon joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross-selling, and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
Program Highlights for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply :
Get a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking for Sales and Relationship Management: Be a part of one year course with 4 months of classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy Bengaluru campus, 2 months of internship at ICICI Bank Branch & 6 months of on-the-job training.
Opportunity to join ICICI Bank: Get an opportunity to join ICICI Bank as a Probationary Officer in sales and relationship manager role at Deputy Manager (Band-1) grade on successful completion of the program.
Innovative Pedagogy: Numerous real-life case studies and hands-on training, to balance knowledge acumen and practical learning.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the posts through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE