Indigo Is Hiring Freshers/Experienced 2023
Company Name: Indigo Airlines
Indigo Is Hiring Freshers/Experienced 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and are eligible for the position of Analyst. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Indigo Is Hiring Freshers/Experienced 2023|
|Description||Revenue Planning and Analysis comprises creating and managing Statistical models, and databases, automation of processes using R/Python/VBA, and managing MIS & BI in Revenue Management|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019.
Founded in 2013 with a mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet, today the company’s technology connects stakeholders across the agricultural ecosystem to unlock sustainability and profitability benefits for all.
Job Details for Indigo Is Hiring Freshers/Experienced 2023
- Job role:- Analyst
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Location:- Gurugram
- Experience:- 0-4 years
- Stipend:- As per norms
- Vacancy:- Various
- Apply Mode:- Online
Job Description for Indigo Is Hiring Freshers/Experienced 2023
Revenue Planning and Analysis comprises creating and managing Statistical models, and databases, automation of processes using R/Python/VBA, and managing MIS & BI in Revenue Management.
- The candidate should have conceptual clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform different analytical procedures.
- Provide regular and meaningful and actionable analysis on various revenue, ancillary, distribution, sales projects. The candidate should be able to present his / her findings in a crisp and clear fashion with the help of structured tables, graphs/ dashboards, etc. Maintaining the BI platform – developing new dashboards as per business requirements, maintaining and improving the existing dashboard using Tableau/Power BI
- Statistical analysis on Demand Forecasting, Trends, Products Performance, and Customer Trends thru SQL, R, and Python and High inclination towards analytical work and comfort in handling large datasets.
- Developing Ticket and Ancillary Pricing models, Decision Support Tools, etc. using sophisticated statistical tools.
- Ability to structure real-life problems and arrive at solutions based on facts and logic. Candidate should have strong analytical skills which will enable the candidate to solve any unstructured and unprecedented problems which might arise as per changing and unforeseen business environment.
- Statistical & OR model building and analysis with respect to revenue enhancement, cross-sell & up-sell, demand trends, new products, initiatives evaluation, etc.
- Providing regular/ad-hoc MIS reports as per leadership requirements and or as required by Regulators.
- Should be a self-starter with a keen interest in identifying areas of improvement and a zeal to solve real-life problems.
Qualification/Experience: Bachelor’s degree with at least 0-4 years of relevant work experience
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE