Infineon Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Infineon Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Infineon Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply: Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2013, Infineon has 26,725 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2013, the company achieved sales of €3.843 billion.
Our global Team, with over 29.500 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Company Website: www.infineon.com
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 year)
|Job Title||Infineon Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Infineon Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Engineering graduates with 0-1 year experience in Supply Chain Operations or Manufacturing domain (OR) Science (Math, Physics, Comp Science or equivalent) graduates with 0-1 year experience in above fields
Other skills and requirements
Strong attention to detail, with ability to interface and get work done across organizational boundaries and cultures
Prior experience with industry standard ERP systems (Oracle, SAP) and planning platforms (i2/JDA) a big plus
Ability to work in dynamic, high pressure business conditions, and fully comfortable with uncertainty
Technical know how in Excel (Macros); exposure to PL/SQL a plus
Exposure to Statistics and Operations Research concepts/projects is a big plus
Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills a must
Job Description :
- You will be driving and delivering best-in-class planning and manufacturing execution processes for supporting Infineon customer needs.
- You will get an in-depth understanding of the entire supply chain via hands on problem solving.
- You will work cross-functionally with manufacturing, engineering and business teams to manage product availability and customer delivery across the worldwide supply chain using the latest i2/JDA APS (Advanced Planning System).
You would understand customer’s product requirements, and ensure thatthe supply chain is aligned to meet them
Analyze problems and trends, and seek solutions to customer and business problems using a data-driven approach
Participate in cross-functional initiatives that improve the overall business bottom line
Work in an intense, fast paced and collaborative environment with shared responsibility across geographies
Implement supply chain processes and systems that position Infineon for future growth
How to Apply for Infineon Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE