Company Name: Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain is hiring candidates who have completed Any Degree and are eligible for the position of Junior Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Iron Mountain Off-Campus Drive 2022|
|Description||Evaluate each customer request and understand the scenario to provide the right resolution. Responsible to update critical customer profile data in database systems-based customer requests. Research and pull various reports and documents from internal systems based on client requests and requirements. Responsible to ensure operational service delivery, customer support, and reporting needs are met. Timely response to customers in a professional manner|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Iron Mountain Incorporated is the global leader in storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 220,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain boasts a real estate network of more than 80 million square feet across more than 1,350 facilities in 45 countries dedicated to protecting and preserving what matters most for its customers.
Iron Mountain’s solutions portfolio includes records management, data management, document management, data centers, art storage, logistics, and secure shredding to help organizations lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disasters, and better use their information.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including critical business documents, electronic information, medical data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Job Details for Iron Mountain Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Job role:- Junior Associate
- Qualification:- Any Degree
- Batch:- 2021/2022
- Job Location:- Bengaluru
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Iron Mountain Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Evaluate each customer request and understand the scenario to provide the right resolution.
- Responsible to update critical customer profile data in database systems-based customer requests.
- Research and pull various reports and documents from internal systems based on client requests and requirements.
- Responsible to ensure operational service delivery, customer support, and reporting needs are met.
- Timely response to customers in a professional manner
- Adhering to strict SLAs and timelines.
- Reporting and tracking of metrics such as monitoring SLAs, tracking progress, and providing periodic status reports to relevant parties.
- Mentoring – imparting your own experiences onto the team to guide them in support of our internal customers.
- Maintain records for customer interaction, recording details including the actions taken on every request.
Skills Required For Iron Mountain Off-Campus Drive 2022
- Sound reading comprehension and Excellent verbal (oral) and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is needed while working on each request
- Provide excellent Customer Service to internal customers
- Communicate effectively with company employees regarding proper required information and instruct them on proper procedures
- Speed and accuracy of data input experience required – Excellent keyboarding skills
- Proficient with MS programs – Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook (Other system experience is a plus)
- Flexible- adapts well to change.
- Ability to handle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Ability to think strategically, and act tactically
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant IM processes and procedures
- Actively seek new ways to help improve the process and propose changes to improve the quality of service delivered and reduce costs
- Complete all work to a high quality and exceed levels of customer satisfaction
- A reliable, loyal, and trustworthy individual who demonstrates a high degree of integrity
- Taking personal ownership of customer issues whilst pursuing all avenues to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Have pride in personal appearance/image, and seek to be professional in all dealings with colleagues and customers
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude, and teamwork driven
- Exhibit a superior level of total customer service and satisfaction for both internal support groups and external customers
- Effective time & prioritization management
- Ability to execute transactions and requests as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet the SLA and quality standards.
- Must exhibit a positive approach and the ability to work efficiently as an individual contributor
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE