Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date for SSC Executives | 35 Posts | Last Date: 20 August 2023
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date : Join the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the SSC Executives. There are 35 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguards the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian Navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships, and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defense operations to protect the nation from enemy forces’ territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
- The Indian Navy has to prevent the nation against war or intervention.
- In case of war, the navy has to make a decision quickly and confidently.
- Provide security for India’s territorial integrity and citizens from the sea border.
- The Indian navy is the safeguard of India’s mercantile marine, maritime trade, and maritime security.
|Job Title||Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date|
|Work Location||Kerala – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
|Course Name||SSC Executives|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Application Starts||04 August 2023|
|Last Date||20 August 2023|
Detailed Eligibility for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date :
Candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the under-mentioned educational qualifications with 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following
M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Science, & Engineering Computer Engineering/Information Technology/ Software Systema/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking Computer Systems & Networking Data Analytics Arial Intelligence, OR
MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/Information)
Candidates who have graduated post graduated in final year regular/integrated) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates who have obtained a degree in Engineering (regular/integrated) with 60% marks In aggregate or equivalent CGPA/System from such foreign University college institution.
Candidates will be inducted into the rank of Sub Lieutenant.
Selected candidates will undergo Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy: Ezhimala, This will be followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments, as per extant regulations.
Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged from service and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditures incurred on the candidate by the Government.
If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/ she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt. & entire money received by him her as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate in force for Govt loans.
Probation Period: The probation period for SSC (IT) Officers is two years. The probation period will commence from the date of grant of the rank of Sub Lieutenant and will terminate after two years and completion of initial training (whichever is later).Age Limit: 02 January 1999 to 01 July 2004
No.of.Vacancies: 35 Posts
Selection Process for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date :
The selection process includes an Interview
Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
Merit List: A merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed subject to police verification, character verification & availability of vacancies in the entry.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Apply before last date?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the course online on their official website from 04 August 2023 to 20 August 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE