Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name: Lenskart
Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech and are eligible for the role of IT Support. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||As an IT technical support officer, you’ll install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person. You’ll cover one or more areas of expertise, depending on the size of the organization|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Lenskart’s mission is to give India a vision. Lenskart.com is India’s fastest-growing eyewear company and the largest eyewear company online. Lenskart’s products range from prescription eyewear to branded contact lenses, and sunglasses, all equipped with the customers’ eye power.
With a growing chain of offline stores in all cities in India and its unique Home Eye Check-up service which takes expert optometrists to customers’ homes/offices for an eye test, Lenskart has done what no one could till now. A clearer vision is absolutely accessible now! So, Log On, Play On.
Job Details for Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- IT Support
- Qualification:- BE/B.Tech
- Job Location:- Gurugram
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2023
Desktop Support – Job Description:
As an IT technical support officer, you’ll install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person. You’ll cover one or more areas of expertise, depending on the size of the organization.
Skills Required For Lenskart Off Campus Drive 2023
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and
Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
Setting up accounts for new users.
Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
Maintain and Resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VPN, biometric, and AV systems connections.
Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop/Laptop computing
equipment and software.
Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems.
Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking.
Conduct remote troubleshooting.
Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE