LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply: Hiring Tech Support Engineer
LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply: hiring freshers for the role of Tech Support Engineer. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Company Website: www.limechat.ai
Job Role: Tech Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
|LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply
|Bachelor’s or master’s degree
|Bangalore – IN
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: Starting from 5 lakhs/year + bonus
Job Location: Bangalore Office
Last Date: Starting Jan 2024
Responsibilities for LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Handle calls from customers and provide them with a solution to their queries.
Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
Own getting a resolution for issues & coordinate with other teams to resolve problem
Become an expert in Limechat’s product and educate customers on the use and benefits of our product
Efficiently set goals and work on them so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Should be able to handle day to day tickets
Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
Requirements for LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply:
Possess strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills
Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
Excellent multitasking and project management skills
A startup mentality with a bias to action
Enjoy talking about technical concepts, have a great data-driven & process-oriented approach
Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
Quick learner with execution orientation who is outcome-focused.
Excited by working with a product that is constantly evolving.
Well-organised, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
Experience of working on a Ticketing Tool (good to have)
Should be able to handle SQL queries (good to have)
Experience with Network logs (good to have)
Benefits of LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply
Re-location Allowance (We make your shift to Bangalore easy)
Wellness Allowance (Gym, Yoga, Spa, Meditation, etc.)
UpSkilling Allowance & Subscriptions (Udemy, Medium, etc.)
How to Apply For LimeChat Careers 2023 | Freshers must apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for LimeChat Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE