LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Name:- LTIMindtree
LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023:- The Company is hiring candidates who have completed Any Degree and are eligible for the position of Customer Service Associate. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023
|The role involves providing 24/7 support customer support across phone, chat, and webcast for a global client. The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service. Prior work experience in a contact center back office environment would be an advantage
|Bangalore, Karnataka – India
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world.
Job Details for LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023
- Job role:- Customer Service Associate
- Qualification:- Any Degree
- Batch:- 2021/2022/2023
- Job Location:- Bangalore
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- Freshers
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description For LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023
- The role involves providing 24/7 support customer support across phone, chat, and webcast for a global client.
- The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service.
- Prior work experience in a contact center back office environment would be an advantage.
- Process Knowledge Ensure detailed knowledge of the products and services offered. Should be able to take ownership of customer queries and provide accurate information.
- Application Knowledge Ensure complete command over the tools and applications used.
- Prior knowledge of contact center chat applications, ticketing tools, and email would be preferred
Skills Required For LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023
- Should have worked on spreadsheets and document software like word, excel, and PowerPoint. Typing speed – Good typing speed of 35 WMP with 80 accuracies is preferred.
- Customer Service Orientation Should have a good understanding of customer service. Should have good listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to provide the right help and guidance to the customer.
- Productivity Ensure process targets on the volume of tickets to be serviced, speed of response, accuracy, and resolution times are met in a consistent manner.
- Team player – Should be a team player, display a positive attitude, and be open to constructive feedback. Shift Flexibility – Should be willing to work in a 24×7 shift environment and be flexible with any changes in the work window as per client requirements.
- Should be open to split week offs and willing to support additional work hours during peak season. Continuous learning Should display inquisitiveness and an appetite for constant learning and skill upgradation
Computer Skills required:
- Should have a basic understanding of operating on a laptop desktop
- Requires basic knowledge of keyboard shortcuts across common email, browser, and Office applications.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE