Microsoft Internship Drive 2023
Company Name: Microsoft
Microsoft Internship Drive 2023:- The company is hiring candidates who have completed the Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree and are eligible for the role of Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website. http://mechomotive.com/
|Job Title||Microsoft Internship Drive 2023|
|Description||Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, computer science, or related field. Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of operating systems and Windows|
|Work Location||Multiple – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME, INTERN|
It is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
Job Details for Microsoft Internship Drive 2023
- Job role:- Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Job Location:- Multiple
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Experience:- 0-1 year
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Qualifications For Site Reliability Engineering: Internship
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of operating systems and Windows.
- Testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of operating systems and Windows fundamentals.
- Experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc., or object-oriented languages such as C#, C++ or Java are most relevant, but others are acceptable.
Qualifications For Hardware Systems Engineering Intern
Working towards a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related degree
- · A subset of classes or experience in the following areas:
- · Electronics circuit design, circuit analysis, board and layout design
- · Computer architecture, HW/FW interactions
- · Understanding of signal integrity, and power integrity; pre and post-layout simulations
- · Experience scripting in one of the scripting languages such as Python/Perl
- . Operating system fundamentals including Linux and Windows
Additional Preferred Requirements:
Demonstrated communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills and ability to contribute to diverse and inclusive teams
- · Experience with PowerShell
- · Experience with version control systems such as GIT
Apply Now:- Click Here (Site Reliability Engineering: Internship)
Apply Now:- Click Here (Hardware Systems Engineering Intern)
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE