Molex Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Molex Recruitment 2022 : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Packaging
Salary: As per Industry
|Job Title||Molex Recruitment 2022|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering|
|Work Location|| Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Packaging Engineer is responsible for design and development of packaging for all PSBU connector designed in India and manufactured in any location across the world.
Work with Product Engineer to understand the packaging requirement and create the packaging specification as per the requirement.
Works with Product Development Team to establish packaging strategy (i.e., bulk pack, tape & reel, tray pack, etc.)
Creates packaging specifications as per the requirement using software – NX ECTR.
Discuss with outside packaging supplier for the feasibility and obtained the quotation for the packaging components.
Responsible for creating specification, validate the product per Molex drop test method and release the specification through EC process
Collaboration work with Engineers, Plant and Suppliers
Works with Quality, Product Engineering, and the Manufacturing Plant to resolve packaging problems, both internally and externally (e.g., resolves QN’s)
Identifies and manages packaging cost reduction and quality improvement projects.
Excellent skills in NX / ECTR.
Understanding of product development process
Good understanding of Engineering fundamentals. Able to read and interpret specifications
Flexible and ready for change based on organization need.
Basic knowledge of SAP, ERP and PLM systems.
Good oral and written communication
Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
Self driven and quick learner.
How to Apply for Molex Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE