Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss : Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Job Title||Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss|
|Description||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss:
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Job Description for Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss :
You will be a part of PSBU division for Engineering at Molex. You will be reporting to Sr. Engineer – Product Engineering
Job Responsibilities for Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss :
Understand Customer Drawing and Specification
Create 3D models based on Concept.
Prepare Molex Drawings and release in system.
Prepare solid models & drawings from Concept.
Release and Update drawings and specifications to Work Manager
Provide Bill of Material for costing & assist in updating in SAP updation.
Participate in product concepts and proposal development.
Initiate engineering change via ECR/ECN & PCN and monitor progress till it gets released in System.
Work with other design center to get clarifications on design / material etc. for products manufactured but not controlled by Molex India (cable harness).
Good skills in NX, Pro E software’s.
Good and effective technical communication skills.
Skills for Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss :
Good skills in Product Design and Development
Fare skills in NX, Pro E OSDD, OSM, AutoCAD and E-EC
Fare knowledge of Product design and development processes.
Moderate technical communication skills
Moderate Product knowledge
Knowledge on wiring harness manufacturing process will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Molex Recruitment 2023 | Freshers must not miss?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE