Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers: Molex is a leading global supplier of advanced electronic components and solutions. Every day, we design and manufacture solutions that make your life easier. Whether it’s inside the latest smartphone, the trusted home appliance or the connected car, you’ll find our innovation everywhere!
In business for over 75 years, we are proud of our many innovations and the technologies they’ve enabled. Molex was instrumental in the first car radio, the first cellular phone and the first HDTV. Our pioneering products have one thing in common they help leading technology companies achieve their own innovations.
Company Website: www.molex.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
|Job Title||Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers|
|Description||Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer science Or Embedded systems|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Eligibility Criteria for Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers :
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer science Or Embedded systems
Job Description for Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers :
As a GET (Embedded Software Development), you may be part of:
Apply knowledge gained in relevant university courses to real-world challenges.
Developing embedded applications for different Molex industrial automation platforms/products. Help to identify, specify, and plan tasks assigned by the project lead.
Developing embedded software modules to support industrial communication protocols.
Participating in peer reviews and maintaining code integrity.
Practicing an entrepreneurial, customer-focused, innovative, and forward-looking culture.
Job Responsibilities for Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers :
Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies.
Excellent big-picture and abstract thinking skills, with an open and innovative mindset
Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills.
Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
Sufficient knowledge of programming skills in C/C++
Sufficient knowledge of bare metal and operating system. Operating systems knowledge such as QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE, RTLinux, or a similar OS.
Fundamental understanding and knowledge about major processor architectures (ARM, x86, MIPS etc.)
Familiarity with peripheral devices such as Flash, EEPROM, FPGA, ADC, DAC etc
Familiarity with serial interface protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART etc.
Experience in using test equipment (eg. oscilloscope, logic analyzer)
Familiarity with debugging firmware/software
Familiarity with network protocols
How to Apply for Molex Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers ?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE