National Instruments Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Sales Development Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – EC/ EE/ ME | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: National Instruments
National Instruments Recruitment 2022 : Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.ni.com
Positions: Sales Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
|National Instruments Recruitment 2022
|BS or MS Degree in EE, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
|Bangalore – IN
Eligibility Criteria for National Instruments Recruitment 2022:
BS or MS Degree in EE, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
Excellent business and technical proficiency in English
Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in sales
Solid engineering knowledge and skills
Time/task management capability prioritized on practical needs
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to shape the future of Sales Development in NI. Customer engagement is key for this position, alongside an ability to utilize industry and application insight to build pipeline, generate growth, and maximize customer relationships by following through on transactional business.
Maximizing sales and revenue opportunities through B2B relationship building will be a new focus within the position. Applicants will demonstrate resilience and a passion to excel. The successful applicant will demonstrate confidence in sharing new ideas and strive to keep updated with market developments, competitors, customer demand, and new product lines to develop their business acumen, customer understanding, and soft skills.
Deliver best in class customer experience as the primary NI representative for any customer engagement
Grow sales pipeline by qualifying inbound sales and marketing demand
Generate new demand and connect contacts to NI from outbound prospecting activities
Streamline transactional business by providing technical assistance and customer service
Demonstrate leadership and regular feedback to scale best practices and behaviors
Continuously learn from customers on latest industry trends and applications
Partnership with cross functional peers(both local and global) to achieve organization goals
Learn from the industry’s most complex applications and business demand behind
Talk NI’s value and your opinion with accounts leading the industry
Accelerate pace in developing B2B relationship and sales career
Explore diverse values and cultures working at a global scale
Voice feedback to improve operational process and productivity
Work with the best and brightest talents to win as one team
How to Apply for National Instruments Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE