Netflix Summer Internship Drive 2024
Company Name: Netflix
Netflix Summer Internship Drive 2024:– The company is hiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s or Masters degree and are eligible for the position of Data Engineering Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses with certifications be updated on our website-http://mechomotive.com/
|Netflix Summer Internship Drive 2024
|The Data Science and Engineering (DSE) team at Netflix is aimed at improving various aspects of our business. Data Engineers within DSE, are focused on providing our colleagues with rich data so that we can make decisions on how to bring the most joy to our subscribers via compelling content, personalized product interactions, and stellar customer service; as well as building datasets to understand better and continuously improve efficiency in studio productions, platform utilization, and membership growth.
|California – USA
|FULL TIME, INTERN
Netflix is one of the world’s leading streaming entertainment services in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause, and resume watching as they want, anytime, anywhere, and change their plans anytime.
Job Details for Netflix Summer Internship Drive 2024
- Job role:- Data Engineering Intern
- Qualification:- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Job Location:- California, USA
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience:- 0 – 2 Years
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Vacancy:- Various
Job Description for Netflix Summer Internship Drive 2024
The Data Science and Engineering (DSE) team at Netflix is aimed at improving various aspects of our business. Data Engineers within DSE, are focused on providing our colleagues with rich data so that we can make decisions on how to bring the most joy to our subscribers via compelling content, personalized product interactions, and stellar customer service; as well as building datasets to understand better and continuously improve efficiency in studio productions, platform utilization, and membership growth. The Data Engineering function is foundational to the success of those areas and is an exciting space to gain hands-on experience with new technologies and unique culture.
Who Are You?
- You have experience in at least one major programming language (e.g. Python, Scala, Java) and SQL (any variant).
- You are currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent) in a technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science/Engineering)
- You demonstrate interest in data and technology and love learning new things!
- You have a passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity and creativity.
- You have prior experience from internships, work, or projects in a related field
Additional nice to haves:
- Knowledge of distributed frameworks (e.g. Spark), data warehouse solutions (e.g. Hive, Iceberg, Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Strong intra-team communication skills
What Will You Learn?
- Gain experience applying data engineering principles to solve internet scale problems
- Build data products that answer high-impact business questions
- Partner closely with the data engineering mentor to complete and present your final project
- Working effectively in a team environment with a unique company culture
Internships at Netflix
At Netflix, we offer a personalized experience for interns, and our aim is to offer an experience that mimics what it is like to work here. We match qualified interns with projects and groups based on interests and skill sets, and fully embed interns within those groups for the summer. Netflix is a unique place to work and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about our culture.
Internships are paid and are a minimum of 12 weeks, with a choice of a few fixed start dates in May or June 2024 to accommodate varying school calendars. Conditions permitting, our 2024 summer internships will be located in our Los Gatos, CA office, or in our Los Angeles, CA office, depending on the team.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine the Intern top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for Netflix Internships is typically $40/hour – $110/hour.
Apply Now:- Click Here
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE