Nokia Mobile Networks Off Campus Drive hiring Freshers for R & D Engineer | Apply Now
Nokia Mobile Networks Off Campus Drive 2022 : Drive scheduled for R & D Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/ MSc/ Any graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Title||Nokia Mobile Networks Off Campus Drive|
|Work Location||Bangalore – IN|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Experience level: Freshers/ 0-2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
We create the critical networks and technologies to bring together the world’s intelligence, across businesses, cities, supply chains and societies. With our commitment to innovation and technology leadership, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we deliver networks at the limits of science across mobile, infrastructure, cloud, and enabling technologies.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities we need for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
About Mobile Networks
In Mobile Networks our goal is to be a leader in 5G and provide the best value to our customers as they evolve their networks. We continue to develop our 5G portfolio according to the latest 3GPP specifications.
With more than 2,100 patent families essential for 5G, we are proud of the number of industry firsts that we have completed on the path to 5G commercialization. Nokia is also the only end-to-end mobile network vendor working with the major operators around the world.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for our customers by leading in digitalizing and automation. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible. You will be part of NOW project working on Automation.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will
• Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
• Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
• Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
• Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
• Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
• Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
• Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
• Anticipates internal and external business challenges based on working experience and drives independently improvements that create competitive advantage
• Manage internal and external (IT & Business) stakeholders
• Align technical/solution architecture with overall Enterprise architecture
• Update yourself with latest technologies which are used and apply new ones wherever applicable
Your Skills And Experience
Required experience and knowledge
0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
Experience with Angular/ReAct
Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
Experience with MYSQL, SQL Server
Experience in microservice/API based development
Strong in OOPS and OOAD Design Methodologies
Secure Coding Practices
Experience in DevOps tools in Cloud Environment
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality
• One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
• Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
• Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
• LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
How to Apply For the above Recruitment?
Recent Job Posts
- Engineering Jobs (BE/Btech/ME/Mtech)
- Motherson (MSSL) Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experienced Jobs (Jobs for experienced professionals)
- Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee Analyst
- Management Jobs (MBA/BBA etc. jobs)
- Jobs for BA/MA and other graduates
- Prepare for CAT Exam 2021
- Anagha Engineers Digital_Marketing internship
- Mechanical Engineering Internship 2021
- HackerRank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Stellar Infosys Web_Development Internship
[ Important ]
- All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
- We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on mechomotive.com, We are just an information provider for job openings. Read our Disclaimer Policy and Term of Service for more information
For more job offers, CLICK HERE